Do you need an accounting information system that can be accessed anywhere, at any time, from any web-enabled device? Is your current firm failing to adapt to new technologies, leaving you with outdated systems and an inability to access your data remotely? If so, JD Main can help. JD Main specializes in both cloud accounting software and cloud accounting software add-ons that integrate seamlessly with each other. Let us put you at the forefront of technology!
What is Cloud Accounting?
Cloud accounting refers to accounting software that is hosted on a remote server and accessed using your web browser via the internet. This allows you anytime, anywhere access to your accounting software and data from your laptop, tablet and mobile phone.
Advantages of Cloud Accounting
- Cost Savings – Save money up front by not having to purchase a server or utilize an IT professional. No ongoing costs incurred to update the software as it is updated automatically.
- Accessibility – Remote access to your data 24/7 via your web enabled laptop, tablet and mobile phone.
- Fast Implementation – You can obtain access to online software simply by signing up and logging in. There is no need to purchase new hardware or install software.
- Scalability – Easily add more users, storage or capabilities. Using third party, fully integrated applications you can quickly deploy new best in class add-on software.
- Collaboration – Users can access records simultaneously so you can collaborate with remote employees and your accountant.
- Hassle Free Software Maintenance – Software updates and program fixes are installed automatically without having to wait for the next release.
- Data Back Up & Restore– Your data is automatically backed up to a secure off-site location. In the event of a disaster, your vendor can help you restore your data so you are up and running in no time without having to purchase and deploy new servers.
According to the 2013 Benchmark Study published by the Cloud Accounting Institute, “The rate of growth in cloud adoptions continues to accelerate, increasing over 43% in the last year to nearly 75%”. Accounting and financial software is the most widely deployed cloud solution.