JDM-web-box1        JDM-web-box2       JDM-web-box3

Welcome

JD Main specializes in small business accounting, QuickBooks and cloud software add-on solutions. We handle all your needs from software implementation and daily bookkeeping, to financial statements and tax returns. With a CPA at the helm, you can trust that your work will get done and get done right. Our goal for you is to have an accounting system tailored to your needs that is efficient and allows you to access your data anytime, anywhere from any internet enable device. Small business owners need to be able to manage their business on the go and JD Main can get you there. Call us today!

Our Client Base

We are located in Bartlett, IL, a western suburb of Chicago. Almost 60% of our clients reside within a 25 mile radius including Bloomingdale, Wheaton, Palatine, Addison, Elgin & St. Charles. The rest of our clients, more than 40%, are located in and around Chicago or in other states as far away as Arizona. With today’s technology, serving you where you’re at is not just possible, it’s the way we work!

Some of the industries we currently serve include construction, financial services, manufacturing, property management, public relations, car wash, electroplating, heat treating, retail and calibration services.